Big thanks to Mel over at Featured Fiction | Prompted Writing Contests for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
In keeping with tradition, here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers.
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Mel set the following questions for her nominees to answer:
Morning or Night: Morning, but not too early please
Batman or Superman: Batman
Pen or Keyboard: Keyboard, although I always carry a notebook and pen for ideas
Pancakes or Waffles: Pancakes if I’m making, Waffles if I’m eating
Twitter or Facebook: Twitter
Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings: Lord of the Rings
Tea or Coffee: Tea when I wake up, Coffee thereafter
Talking or Texting: Texting
Hot or cold: Hot
Books or Movies: Books
Cats or Dogs: Dogs because they are so loyal, but I am too afraid of them to own one.
To pass on this award, I nominate the following:
(note: I realise that not all of these awesome but somewhat specialist blogs will wish to take part as their readers do not want or expect posts such as this one. I nominate them because I think that my readers should pop across and check them out. Liebster means beloved, and I am trying to share the love, and point people at blogs they may not otherwise have found.)
For those who wish to take part, please answer the following:
- What is the last book that you read?
- Recommend a favourite book
- What is the last film that you watched?
- Recommend a favourite film
- Share a quote that inspires you
- How would you spend an ideal Sunday morning?
- When relaxing alone do you prefer music or silence?
- Have you ever learnt to play a musical instrument?
- If you could magically change one thing about yourself, what would you do?
- Where do you write?
- Do you have a hero and, if so, who?
Thank you for reading. Now I must go add another trophy to my sidebar…