I hope that you have enjoyed reading the reviews, interviews and guest posts from Urbane Publications and their authors over the past couple of weeks. You now have a chance to win one of the books featured, and you may choose which one you would like to receive. If you would like a reminder about my thoughts on each, click on the titles below.
- Lost in Static by Christina Philippou
- An Honest Deceit by Guy Mankowski
- The Cruelty of Lambs by Angelena Boden
- The Brief by Simon Michael
- An Honest Man by Simon Michael
- The Life Assistance Agency by Thomas Hocknell
- Serial Damage by Liz Cowley and Donough O’Brien
Once you have decided on your choice of book, this is what you have to do to enter the giveaway:
- Follow me on Twitter: Jackie Law (@followthehens)
- Tweet me the title of the Urbane book you would most like to receive from those reviewed this month (pictured above) using the hashtag #UrbaneBlast
- Do this before 8am GMT on Wednesday 21st December 2016, after which I will randomly draw a winner.
The giveaway is open internationally.
Thank you to Matthew at Urbane for providing the prize.
You may wish to consider joining the Urbane Book Club. For £99.99 you’ll receive a print and ebook edition of every new Urbane title published from the date you join for an entire year – Urbane currently publishes around 5 books a month. You’ll receive a 75% discount on any further purchases of Urbane titles through the Urbane website, including the entire backlist – all with free p&p in the UK. There are other benefits to joining, including opportunities to meet the authors. Check out the details by clicking here.
Ordinary words made extraordinary