Well now. I woke up this morning to discover that I have been nominated for a bloggy award.
Thank you so much to Swivel Freely for bestowing this honour on me. It is always lovely when people read my posts and totally delightful when they feed back to say that they have enjoyed what I write. I am feeling quite chuffed about this. I also get to display a little award button on my sidebar, can you see that? Click on the image to find out what this is all about.
Now I get to nominate fifteen blogs or bloggers that I think are excellent. Hold on tight and check these out:
3. The Waiting.
8. Momma Roars
11. The Green Study.
14. E.J.Kay’s blog
Phew. If I haven’t linked you in up there, please don’t feel sad. There are just so many awesome bloggers to follow that I found it hard to narrow it down to fifteen.
And finally, I get to do my acceptance speech. Actually, I get to tell you seven things about me.
1. I collect teddy bears and always travel with a small bear my husband bought me early in our marriage. You can check out his Facebook page at Edward Gainsborough – Teddy Bear.
2. I have worked: on a checkout at a petrol station; as a waitress in a posh restaurant; as a cleaner at an art gallery; as a computer programmer, designer and tester.
3. I passed my driving test on my first attempt.
4. I suffer from vertigo.
5. My husband and I still live in the same house we moved into when we got married twenty-one years ago.
6. I am a practising Christian but no longer go to church.
7. I have travelled around Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Australia but have yet to visit America.
So now you know. Have an awesome day 🙂